Hirer needs to have held a driver's licence for a minimum of 2 years
- Aged between 21 – 75
- Driver's aged between 75 - 79 require insurance clearence
- Driver's aged between 21 - 24 vehicle engine size limits
- No more than 6 penalty points under 5 years and no bans under 5 years
- No more than 1 accident within the last 3 years
All UK licence holders must go on to the DVLA website within 21 days of your reservation and create a share code.
All foreign licence holders must produce their driver's licence, passport and return confirmation (flight number) or if you have UK residence you will need 2 Utility Bills dated within the last 3 months.
All you need to hire a vehicle from us is:
- Full Valid UK driving licence – Both parts please!
- Your National Insurance number
- Proof of address – A recent utility bill or bank/council tax statement will be fine
- Deposit – If you return the van without any damage – you’ll get this back!
- Your hire payment – We take full payment at the time of booking by credit or debit card ONLY.
0% CREDIT CARD CHARGES